Before you start ordering, our lawyers want you to know a few things. So, read over this document and make sure you understand how it’s all going to work.
Our is a platform that connects buyers and sellers by enabling ends users (You) to select and purchase goods/services. You will be required to pay for Your goods/services at the time of ordering through Our Platform and are responsible for collecting/redeeming Your goods/services at a time and location agreed between You and our platform to purchase meal for your children who are studying in Islamic College of Brisbane only.
If you would like a list of your last 10 transactions on our platform, you can email us email@example.com .Fees and Charges
When You use Our platform a $0.30 card fees or charges are payable other than those relating to goods/services purchased.Responsibility for Content
You acknowledge that much of the content provided on Our platform relates to products, services or information.
Your purchase of goods/services will be on the terms and conditions agreed between You and the platform. You must read all terms and conditions and make. You may choose to purchase, at any time. You are responsible for enforcing any rights You may have.Unauthorised/Mistaken Transactions
If you believe there has been a mistake or unauthorised transaction on Your account, please notify us along with details of the transaction at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will investigate it. We will respond to You within two business days. You may also have rights to dispute transactions relating to Our charged to Your scheme (e.g. Mastercard or Visa) credit or debit card with your bank. If You have such a transaction, You should contact Your bank for more information.Intellectual Property
You grant Us and Our related bodies corporate a royalty free licence to use, reproduce, modify, adapt and communicate to the public the content that You provide to Us or We collect from You for the purposes of using Our platform.Privacy
By using Our You warrant and represent that you:
- are capable of forming legally binding contracts;
- will not provide Your Our log on credentials to any third party;
- will not interfere with anyone else’s use of Our, including sending spam; and
- will not copy, scrape or reproduce content from Our including information about third parties without their consent.
In consideration of the circumstances, and where We think it is reasonable to do so, we may suspend or terminate Your access to Our platform and reserve the right to take any appropriate steps at law to protect Our platform interests or those of third parties.Mobile Security
Mobiles devices which do not have the manufacturer’s operating system installed on them, or that have been modified in a manner not authorised by the manufacturer, are untrusted mobile devices.
If you use an untrusted mobile device to access Our or You have installed applications on Your mobile device (other than those available from the manufacturer’s store), We will not be liable to You for any loss suffered.Our Warranties and Limitation of Liability
Except for any express warranties set out in these terms and any term implied by law (that cannot be excluded) and Your rights under statutory guarantees provided under the consumer protection laws, We provide no warranties or guarantees to You (including in relation to the performance of our platform).
While We use due care and skill in relation to the provision of Our platform, neither We nor Our platform related bodies corporate warrant or guarantee that Our platform will be continuously available, free from errors or omissions or provided to You within a particular time. If We fail to comply with a statutory guarantee (if it applies) or any term of this agreement, then We limit Our liability for that failure (where it is fair and reasonable to do so in respect of a statutory guarantee) to either supplying Our platform again, free of charge to You or paying You the cost of having Our platform supplied again
We are not liable for any loss to the extent that it was caused by You (for example, through Your negligence or breach of contract). You are not liable for any loss to the extent it was caused by Us.
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws in force in the State of Queensland, Australia.Loyalty Program Terms and Conditions
By Registering as a Member or by or claiming any Member Benefit, you agree to be bound by, and your participation in HEAT Loyalty Rewards Program will be governed by, these Terms and Conditions.1) Membership
- To become a Member, you must be an individual, have a current Australian residential address and complete the online joining process on our Website at www.tuckshop.gr-i.co/menu-icb
- If you do not wish to Register to become a Member you will not be able to take advantage of any accrued Member Benefits.
- There is no joining fee or any ongoing annual fee to become or remain a Member.
- We may refuse or cancel an application for Membership for any reason.
- There is a limit of one membership per person.
- Membership is non-transferable.
- It is your responsibility to keep your personal details updated by logging onto your online Account. If you do not keep your personal details up to date, we may not be able to offer, or provide you, with Member Benefits.
You are automatically enrolled the program upon signing up as a Member at www.tuckshop.gr-i.co/menu-icb3) Earning Member Benefits
You can earn www.tuckshop.gr-i.co/menu-icb Points as follows:
- You will earn a minimum of 1 (one) Point for every whole dollar you spend at www.tuckshop.gr-i.co/menu-icb (Minimum purchase of $2.10) and excludes money spent on excluded Purchases;
- Promotional Bonus points - you will earn the advertised number of Bonus Points when you buy a Participating Product in a Promotional Bonus Points offer;
- From time to time we may provide exclusive personalised offers to earn Points based on your individual profile. These offers will only be available to you online.
- 1 (one) www.tuckshop.gr-i.co/menu-icb loyalty Points is equal to 1 (one) HEAT Online Dollar.
- HEAT loyalty dollars redeemed as a discount on a transaction do not earn points.
- There is no maximum points value for your online account
- www.tuckshop.gr-i.co/menu-icb may at their sole discretion and at any time change, add to, or make deletions to the list of qualifying or participating www.tuckshop.gr-i.co/menu-icb products that attract bonus points
- Only customers with an activated membership of the www.tuckshop.gr-i.co/menu-icb Loyalty Program can redeem points for www.tuckshop.gr-i.co/menu-icb Loyalty Dollars
- The points redemption value for www.tuckshop.gr-i.co/menu-icb online Loyalty Dollars for money off your purchase is calculated ongoing and is available for redemption at your next purchase.
- 100 (one hundred) www.tuckshop.gr-i.co/menu-icb points equals 1 (one) www.tuckshop.gr-i.co/menu-icb Online Dollar which equals AUD $1 discount off on each order.
- You can choose to redeem the value of www.tuckshop.gr-i.co/menu-icb Loyalty Dollars at your next online order. www.tuckshop.gr-i.co/menu-icb Loyalty Dollars balance (or such other portion as notified by www.tuckshop.gr-i.co/menu-icb from time to time) is available for redemption as money off your shop (Minimum purchase of $5.00) when so elected for redemption in the checkout cart.
- If you do not use the www.tuckshop.gr-i.co/menu-icb Loyalty Dollars in your next or subsequent shops, the remaining www.tuckshop.gr-i.co/menu-icb Loyalty Dollars balance is retained and continues to accrue for future use.
You may qualify for other promotions, special benefits and exclusive benefit offers that arise from membership of the www.tuckshop.gr-i.co/menu-icb Loyalty program. Other Members Benefits include:
- Member-only discounts, newsletters and automatic entry into prize draw competitions which may be run from time to time; and
- Discounts, exclusive offers and personalised offers from www.tuckshop.gr-i.co/menu-icb and selected Program Affiliates.
- From time to time, Member Benefits may include HEAT Loyalty Rewards Program providing you with exclusive personalised offers based on your individual profile. These Member Benefits will only be available to you online.
We may specify exclusions and conditions (including qualifying spend and offer duration) for Member Benefits and we may change these from time to time.6) General terms and conditions
- Member Benefits are personal to you and are not transferable, unless we notify you otherwise.
- Member Benefits may not be accrued or used for any Business Transaction or other commercial or not-for-profit association purposes.
- We do not exchange or refund Member Benefits for anything else, including for cash or gift cards.
- We may reverse (debit) or cause to be reversed, any Member Benefits which have been allocated (credited) to you where you have returned the goods or you have been refunded for the goods or services in respect of which those Member Benefits were earned, or if there are other grounds which we consider reasonably justify a reversal, including, without limitation, Member Benefits credited erroneously or fraudulently or earned through fraudulent means. www.tuckshop.gr-i.co/menu-icb reserves the right to determine whether the Member Benefits are valid and can be redeemed.
- To track your Points balance, you can check your Account on the Website.
- It may take up to 48 hours for any HEAT Loyalty Points to be shown in your Online Account.
HEAT Loyalty rewards Program comes as part of your Account during signup thus it is not possible to opt-out.9) Privacy & Communications
- Privacy - We collect, use and disclose your personal information in accordance with HEAT website Terms and Conditions, which forms part of these Terms and Conditions. www.tuckshop.gr-i.co/menu-icb may amend the website Terms and conditions from time to time accordingly the changes will flow to these Terms and Conditions. By Registering as a Member or by utilising any Membership Facilities such as claiming any Member Benefit, you acknowledge that you understand and agree that we will collect, use, store your personal information in accordance with the terms and conditions of the website www.tuckshop.gr-i.co/menu-icb.
- www.tuckshop.gr-i.co/menu-icb reserves the right to change, suspend or terminate these Terms and Conditions or HEAT Loyalty Rewards Program at any time.
- www.tuckshop.gr-i.co/menu-icb will give advance notice of any such circumstance on our Website
- Where we change the Terms and Conditions, a copy of the revised Terms and Conditions will be available on the Website.
If you have any queries or complaints regarding HEAT Loyalty Rewards Program, you should contact us. You can do this by sending email to email@example.com) Definitions:
In these Terms and Conditions, the following terms have the following meaning:
Account means your personal online HEAT account to which you log in through the Website or any other means which is authorised by us, including, without limitation, by logging into any smartphone applications or digital wallets.
Business Days means a day other than a Saturday, Sunday or official public holiday in Queensland.
Business Transaction means the orders placed online.
Excluded Purchases means items or services sold online at www.tuckshop.gr-i.co/menu-icb that may be prohibited by applicable State or Federal law form accruing a points benefit.
Member means a person who has Registered their membership using the process or by accepting an applicable offer they are deemed to have joined HEAT Loyalty
Member Benefits are benefits which we specify from time to time in connection with HEAT Loyalty Rewards Program including, without limitation, Points, www.tuckshop.gr-i.co/menu-icb Loyalty Dollars, the other Member Benefits specified in clause 5 of these Terms and Conditions and any other benefits we may make available to Members from time to time.
Membership Facility means any means by which you access HEAT Loyalty Rewards Program (including any Member Benefits) including, but not limited to, online at www.tuckshop.gr-i.co/menu-icb, the website or any other smartphone application or digital wallet authorised by us.
Online means www.tuckshop.gr-i.co/menu-icb
Participating Products means such products as advertised from time to time for which you can earn Points (as advertised in respect of the products) when you purchase those products.
Points means a sub-unit of www.tuckshop.gr-i.co/menu-icb Loyalty Dollars, whereby 10 (ten) Points equals 1 (one) www.tuckshop.gr-i.co/menu-icb Loyalty Dollar.
Promotional Bonus Points offer means products that are advertised from time to time that accrue additional points when purchased.
Registered means that you have registered your interest in HEAT Loyalty Rewards Program membership process on the Website.
Terms and Conditions means this document, and any other documents referred to in it.
Website means the online website at www.tuckshop.gr-i.co/menu-icb including HEAT Loyalty Rewards Program incorporated in www.tuckshop.gr-i.co/menu-icb
www.tuckshop.gr-i.co/menu-icb means Golden River International Pty Ltd ACN 132 087 220 trading as HEAT
https://www.tuckshop.gr-i.co/menu-icb Loyalty Dollars, Loyalty Dollars and www.tuckshop.gr-i.co/menu-icb
Loyalty Dollars balance means the deemed current value held in your Account following your purchases online otherwise accumulated by you under these Terms and Conditions, which may be accrued and redeemed as described in clause 3 and 4.
HEAT Loyalty Rewards Program means the customer loyalty program we designate as such from time to time.References
In these Terms and Conditions, reference to: "we", "our" and "us" are references to www.tuckshop.gr-i.co/menu-icb and references to "you" and "your" are references to the individual who Registered as a member of HEAT Loyalty Rewards Program, or whose membership is deemed to have accrued through the use of any Membership Facilities such as a registered user of the online website who has sought to earn, access or accrue a Membership benefit.We may change these terms
Last updated: 15/06/2019